Welcome New Patients | North Raleigh NC
At Boyles Dental, we believe the foundation of a long-term relationship is established at your first visit to our practice. Our goal is to make you feel comfortable, and to provide you with the highest quality of care.
During your first visit, we will take the time to tend to your immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan that provides for your optimal dental health. Here are some things you need to know for your first visit:
- If you have dental insurance, please bring the necessary documentation. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims. For questions regarding payment policies or dental insurance, please visit our Payment & Dental Insurance tab under Patient Information.
- You will be required to fill out a new patient packet on your first visit to our office that includes past medical and dental health history, pertinent medications, and personal information. Please arrive 15 minutes early for your scheduled appointment so that you can complete all of the necessary paperwork.
- We treat patients of all ages, including young children. All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Some of our check-in procedures have changed due to COVID-19. Please read about them here.
Click here to read our Notice of Privacy Practices. This notice describes how your health information may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. The privacy of your health information is important to us.
- Book an Appointment
- Boyles Dental Patient Savings Plans
- Payment & Dental Insurance
- Sedation Dentistry
- Advanced Technology
- Infection Control
- Home Instructions
- ADA Patient Education
- Patient Testimonials
- Dental Emergencies
Ready To Take Control Of Your Dental Care?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!